Friday, April 29, 2016

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 - FUTURE (SOFTSKILL)

FUTURE

I was the eighth semester students at Gunadarma University, Management Major, Faculty of Economics. I expected to graduate from college this year. After graduate, I want to work in a state-owned enterprises such as BUMN as it gets assurances and support from the state, the company's survival is assured, receive pay and benefits were great and worked as BUMN or BUPD companies can be proud.

If the private company I want to work in Bank Mandiri, NET TV, PT. ANTAM, Bank BCA, Trans Corp, Bank BNI because the company is a large enterprise and advanced. As for the title, I want to become a manager in the company because in order to be able to lead, manage, control, regulate and develop the organization in order to achieve the company's goals.

I also want to continue S2 in public or private university in Jakarta by taking night classes, so that I can work at noon. I want to continue S2 to support my career in working and to increase my knowledge. I want to take the Management Program at the university. Because I feel that my skills in the fields of management, therefore I want to continue S2 with the same department.

No comments:

Post a Comment